CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Jumat, 10 Februari 2012

about vina





Sometimes I gettin bored to live in my life, they don’t know how tired I’m when I study there.I know it isn’t just me feelin like that.Huh, i wanna be an author.I hidden it from anyone because they are underistimate me and always be.
How i wanna attack them who always do that.They don’t know me anymore.Just judge me from the cover.They don’t wanna learn from the story of my life,
Hahahaha
BITCHIE
WHAT THE FUCK
WELCOME TO HELL THEN
Maybe, just maybe
I don’t usefull
So desperate
I’m not smart, I’m not beautifull, and I don’t have any positive sides.
Don’t have to ignored me, this is me
I created by God
If i can choose to alive in my life
I wanna have my own world
Just me
And i can imagine and create about short story as I want.

0 komentar: